Why hire us?
Bosshardt Realty Services, LLC was founded in 1987 with one simple philosophy... take care of the customer. Carol R. Bosshardt, owner and CEO, started the company with 10 agents and the dream of building a clientele based on personal relationships.
Carol was born in Rockford, Illinois, where she learned the art of the real estate business from her mother. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a Bachelor of Science degree in social work, something that allowed her to integrate her mother's teaching and her own foundation in human services with her true passion: working with people.
In 2001, Carol received the distinguished Paul Harris Service Award, and in 2006 received her MBA in entreprenurial studies from the University of Florida.
Carol raised her children in Gainesville where they were educated and flourished in the public school system. Her daughter, Stacey, is an attorney in Washington, DC. and her son, Aaron, assists in managing Bosshardt Realty Services, LLC.
Despite the growth of the company since it was founded in 1987, Carol still feels that Bosshardt Realty Services, LLC is a family company and prides herself on operating it as such. Family-oriented businesses are a quickly dying breed; it is important to Carol to maintain close personal relationships with employees, associates, and the people they serve. This warm, familiar atmosphere is what sets Bosshardt Realty Services, LLC apart and makes it a great place.
Bosshardt Realty Services, LLC is an active member of these associations:
Gainesville Chamber of Commerce
Gainesville Home Builders' Association
Gainesville Board of Realtors
Florida and National Association of Realtors
Womens' Council of Realtors
University Business Forum
Council of Economic Outreach
- Chief Executive Officer / Broker
- Carol Bosshardt started in real estate in 1976. Her experience as a sales agent with several major franchise names has given her a competitive edge in the real estate market. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a Bachelor's of Art in social work and attributes this to her firm's unique approach when dealing with people. In 1993, Carol was a finalist for the State of Florida's entrepreneur of the year award, and in 2001 she won the Paul Harris service award for her long-standing commitment to her community. She serves on numerous boards throughout the state.
- President / Chief Operations Officer
- Aaron Bosshardt oversees the day-to-day operations of the companies within the Bosshardt Realty umbrella of services. In 1987, Aaron began his real estate career with his focus on property management. He transitioned into real estate sales in 1996 and was a highly successful and well-respected Sale's Associate. In 2000, Aaron joined the management team at Bosshardt Realty Services, Inc. He has a CRB designation and is a member of the National Association of Property Managers and an RMP candidate. Aaron's extensive experience as both a salesperson and a property manager has allowed him to offer an invaluable perspective to all company issues.
- Sr. Vice President
- Gene Anne McKay, CRB, PMN, CSP serves as Sr. Vice President and Executive Manager to a select team of experienced, highly successful sales professionals. Over the past 17 years Gene Anne has built an impeccable reputation for excellence and responsible real estate practice. As a consistent Top Producer and industry leader Gene Anne brings a supportive, energized and proven leadership style to her position. Sharing insights to develop and encourage the entire sales team to reach their professional and personal goals is a priority and prescription for success. She also manages the Newberry and Lake City Offices as well as oversees the New Homes Division. Gene Anne has been honored to serve 2 terms as a Chapter President of the Women's Council of Realtors® and as a Director of the Gainesville Alachua County Association of REALTORS®. She is currently serving as Chair of the Grievance Committee and is committed to the ethical behavior and professionalism of every new REALTOR®. She also volunteers as a moderator and instructor for the orientation of all new REALTORS® who join the Association.